We are proud to announce that Bringing Hope Home has been named Non-Profit Organization Of The Year by the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce through the 2013 Excellence Award. The Annual Excellence Awards celebrate and honor 11 companies who are making a positive impact in the region.
Nominated by their peers throughout the 11-county region, the awards are presented in 10
- Customer Service Excellence of the Year: BQ Basement Systems
- Manufacturer of the Year: IMET Corporation
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year: Bringing Hope Home
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Anthony Mongeluzo, PCS
- Professional Services of the Year: LevLane
- Retailer of the Year: Ristorante Panorama
- Sustainable Business of the Year: Onion Flats
- Technological Excellence of the Year: WorldWater & Solar Technologies, Inc.
- Veteran-Owned Business of the Year: Jim’s Jarhead Jerky, LLC
- Small Business Person of the Year: Bob Moul, Artisan Mobile
Bringing Hope Home is honored to receive this award, especially given the thousands of other amazing charities in our area. This award will allow us to continue to grow and help even more families with cancer in the Greater Philadelphia Area that truly need our help.
- Check out the official Press Release from the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce announcing the 2014 Excellence Award Winners here
- Check out the official Press Release from the Sponsor of the Non-Profit Excellence Awards, Citrin Cooperman here
The Bringing Hope Home team is excited to attend the 31st Annual Excellence Awards on November 20, 2013 at the Crystal Tea Room. Tickets to this premier event are available for purchase here. Come on out to support us in this huge achievement!