Bringing Hope Home® is a non-profit organization that provides Unexpected Amazingness® to local Families with cancer through financial and emotional support. Through our Light of Hope Family Grant, we offer a one-time grant to pay essential household bills for Families with cancer.
Thanks to HOPE Nation and Bringing Hope Home’s tireless efforts, every Family with cancer will feel more hopeful and have less stress because of the positive, loving impact we have on their lives.
At Bringing Hope Home, we support every family and individual with cancer that applies for assistance regardless of gender, ethnicity, type of cancer, religion or age. Families are identified by social workers and nominated to our Light of Hope Family Program.
To view the breakdown of demographics, click here.
Through Light of Hope Family Grant Program, we directly pay household bills to ensure our Families are able to stay in their homes, with a roof over their heads, utilities on, phones working, and food on the table while they are dealing with cancer.
Our mission is simple…and the support we offer is Unexpected Amazingness for Families with cancer.
Family Grant Survey. Based on a survey completed by the Families that BHH assisted in 2020, 97% of Families believe that the BHH Light of Hope Family Grant helped to bridge the financial gap for their Family. To see more results from the survey, click here
UNEXPECTED AMAZINGNESS IS…
- Unexpected Amazingness is the sigh of relief you experience when you get a call from Bringing Hope Home letting you know that your mortgage, electric, and phone bills will be paid.
- Unexpected Amazingness is receiving a gift card from Bringing Hope Home for groceries when your fridge is bare.
- Unexpected Amazingness is when you are told that Bringing Hope Home filled your oil tank and you can heat your home for the winter.
- Unexpected Amazingness is when our Family Department talks to your landlord and negotiates your rent, removing late fees or avoiding eviction.
- Unexpected Amazingness is knowing that people like Bringing Hope Home care and are here for you and your Family along your cancer journey.
AMAZINGNESS AT A GLANCE
- Geographic Areas served: PA, NJ, DE, (check out the exact counties here).
(With partial services in MD, NY and CT!)
- Number of Cancer Centers we work with: Over 80
- Types of cancer we support: All cancer types
- We help men, women and children with cancer who live in our area
LET US HELP
Our Light of Hope Family Grant Program is a one-time grant that helps Families of any age, gender, race, and cancer type. As long as you live in our geographic area, are currently in active treatment for cancer, and are nominated by a member of your oncology team, we want to help!