Are you looking to join a high-energy and passionate team that is driven to help? Join us! We are currently looking for interns for the upcoming Spring Semester including: Family Outreach Intern, Events & Marketing Intern and Development Intern. BHH provides a hands-on experience for our interns to give them an amazing opportunity to gain knowledge about non-profit organizations and business practices. Interns support all work of the organization. All interns will be supervised by a BHH staff person. Details on our internship program and how to apply can be found below.
Thanks for your interest in joining our lineup of rockstar interns!
“Bringing Hope Home has a great mission in supporting families with financial and emotional support fueled by one of the best staffs to work with. They provide a great environment for college students to thrive in learning effective leadership and communication skills, and provide an outstanding networking opportunity for the future.”
-Jason Mero, Fall 2016 Intern
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Gain knowledge about nonprofit organizations and business practices
- Strengthen your communication skills
- Recognize your leadership ability
- Understand and value empathy
- Learn to act with initiative to lead change
- Build a legacy that will make an impact on local families with cancer
- …and have ALOT of fun doing it!
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized and ability to multi-task
- Energy to bring fresh ideas to the team
- Positive work ethic with the desire to learn
- Must be timely and able to communicate effectively on a regular basis
- Able to work approximately 10-20 hours per week (may require some nights and weekends)
Current Internships Available:
- Events & Marketing Intern
- Development Intern
- Family Outreach Intern
- School Outreach Intern
Details on the above internships can be found here.
How to Apply:
Potential interns should identify their area of interest in their cover letter and email to email@example.com no later than January 15th. Please put ‘BHH Intership’ in the subject line.