11th Annual Adopt-A-Family Holiday Program
Bringing Hope Home is excited to announce the 2021 Adopt-A-Family (AAF) Program! We are proud to continue our mission of assisting Bringing Hope Home Families for the holidays who are struggling financially due to a cancer diagnosis. This year’s program will allow us to safely support Bringing Hope Home Families for the holidays with your help!
Two Ways to Donate:
Help a Family Pay Their Household Bills:
Make a monetary donation or have your company donate to support a Family in need through our Light of Hope Family Grant. You can help a Family with their household bills at one of several donation levels. All funds will assist our Families with their rent, mortgage and household utility bills this winter.
Provide Gift Cards for a Family:
Create a personalized fundraising page to share with family, friends, and coworkers and collect funds for BHH Families in need. BHH will purchase gift cards with all funds raised and will send electronic gift cards to each Family being assisted through the program, enabling Families to safely shop for holiday gifts and food for their loved ones. You will receive several stories of Families being assisted through the program so that you can get to know some of the Families that will benefit from your thoughtful donations.
* We are confident in the number of supporters we have fundraising for gift cards this year that we will hit our goal! The sign ups for gift card fundraising is currently closed. Please consider supporting families with bill pay this holiday season at the link above!
Click on the button below to download a one-page flyer outlining the details to share with friends and family!
If your company matches charitable donations, please consider submitting a company match to your employer. All donations made to Bringing Hope Home to support the Adopt-A-Family Program are eligible for a company match. The match from your company will further support local Families with cancer. You may need some of the following information to submit a matching request to your company. If you are setting up a fundraising page, we encourage you to share this information with those who donate towards your page, as their company may also offer a match.
- Nonprofit Organization: Bringing Hope Home
- Address: 641 Swedesford Rd. Malvern, PA 19355
- Phone Number: 484-580-8395
- EIN Number: 26-1222985
If you need further information or have questions on matching donations, please reach out to John Farley at (484) 580-8395 or by email at email@example.com.
Posting About Supporting BHH & Our Families on Social Media
We encourage you to post on your social media accounts to share how you are supporting Bringing Hope Home and local Families with cancer this holiday season! Please tag Bringing Hope Home and use our hashtags if you are posting, to help spread the Unexpected Amazingness!
- Our Facebook: @bhhnation
- Our Instagram: @bringinghopehome
- Our Twitter: @bhhnation
- Our LinkedIn: @Bringing Hope Home
- Hashtags for all platforms: #BHHAdoptAFamily #BringingHopeHome #UnexpectedAmazingness #HopeNation
- Since the AAF Program began in 2011, 1,530 local Families have been assisted with gifts and gift cards.
- Over $972,000 worth of gifts and gift cards have been provided to our Families
- Over 780 companies, schools, groups and individuals have come together to support the AAF Program.
Families Supported Through the AAF Program
At Bringing Hope Home all of our Families are unique which is what makes them all very special to us! Many of our Families are made up single parents and children, and some Families are all adults. We also support Families who are living alone, while others may have many generations living in the household under the same roof.
When supporting the Adopt-A-Family Program, please keep in mind that “Family” means many different things and your donations will support a special Family who is grateful for the assistance being generously provided!
Check out pictures from the 2020 Adopt-A-Family Holiday Program here!