April 15th- 17th- Mark your calendars!
Bringing Hope Home has been chosen as a lead agency for Global Youth Service Day (GYSD), a world-wide initiative to ignite a spirit of service and volunteerism in youth and young adults. With only 107 lead agencies selected from across the nation (6 from right here in PA!) we are so excited to be recognized with this honor.
(Meet the other lead agencies here)
We are challenging students from the Greater Philadelphia Area to spread the #UnexpectedAmazingness and initiate fundraisers & service projects to help local families with cancer throughout GYSD weekend. There is no limit to what you can do! Here are some ideas to get you started…
Host a bake sale or a car wash, organize a dance marathon, fundraise online, sell Hope Squad t-shirts, make bracelets and sell them for donations, host a fundraising sports tournament, make ‘get well’ cards for our families…. the list goes on!
Scheduled GYSD Events:
- LaSalle College High School is hosting a volleyball tournament to raise money for BHH to kickstart GYSD weekend.
- The BHH Club at West Chester University is hosing a Family Appreciation Picnic for BHH families to enjoy an afternoon of music, games and food on Saturday, April 16th!
- The BHH Club at Robert Morris University is hosting a Color Run4HOPE to raise money for BHH families.
- Cabrini vs. Neumann Women’s Lacrosse Charity Game
- Downingtown East High School’s Men’s Lacrosse Team is hosting a bowling fundraiser to benefit BHH
- Pi Kappa Alpha at Rowan University is hosting a fraternity fundraiser to raise money for BHH
Take a look at what other students have been doing all year to make an impact…
Join the Hope Squad!
Spread the Amazingness on Global Youth Service Day.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!