April 21st- 23rd
Bringing Hope Home has been chosen as a lead agency for Global Youth Service Day (GYSD), a world-wide initiative to ignite a spirit of service and volunteerism in youth and young adults. With only 68 lead agencies selected from across the nation (7 from right here in PA!) we are so excited to be recognized with this honor.
We are challenging students from the Greater Philadelphia Area to spread the #UnexpectedAmazingness and initiate fundraisers & service projects to help local families with cancer throughout GYSD weekend. There is no limit to what you can do! Here are some ideas to get you started…
- Host a bake sale or a car wash
- Organize a dance marathon
- Fundraise online
- Sell BHH t-shirts
- Make bracelets and sell them for donations
- Host a fundraising sports tournament
- Make ‘get well’ cards for our families…. the list goes on!
Scheduled GYSD Events:
- The BHH Club at West Chester University is hosing a Family Appreciation Picnic for BHH families to enjoy an afternoon of music, games and food
- The BHH Club at Robert Morris University is hosting a Color Run4HOPE to raise money for BHH families
- Pi Kappa Alpha at Rowan University is hosting a fraternity fundraiser to raise money for BHH
Take a look at what other students have been doing to make an impact…
Join Hope Nation!
Spread the Amazingness on Global Youth Service Day.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!