Bringing Hope Home Interns are given real-world, hands-on responsibilities. You will do meaningful work to help local Families with cancer. Find out how you can contribute your diverse talents to gain invaluable experience below!
Bringing Hope Home is seeking college juniors or seniors to fill 1 position in each department.
- Positions are unpaid, part-time (approximately 20 hours per week), can be taken for credit, and include opportunities to work both, in-person & remotely.
- Dates of availability are flexible but ideal would be September 1st-December 17th.
Participating in weekly event meetings with Sarah to go over goals and objectives.
Actively participating in event committee calls (weekly and bi-weekly)
Opportunity to assist on-site at events as needed.
Silent auction outreach support as needed for Signature Events.
Event outreach (phone calls & emails) to spread awareness around signature events
Perks of the position:
- An inside look at the inner workings of a nonprofit organization
- Attend Third Party and Signature events (once scheduled and confirmed)
- Bringing Hope Home swag
- Numerous networking opportunities at BHH events (once scheduled and confirmed)
- Strengthen your communication skills
- Work with friendly, supportive staff
- Sometimes order lunch for meetings
- Meaningful work connecting our mission with those in need
- Recognize your leadership ability and learn to act with an initiative to lead change
- Access to a beautiful Chester County walking trail behind our office building, perfect for a midday break outdoors