« All Events
20th Annual Great Guys Dinner
May 13, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm at Downingtown Country Club
Bringing Hope Home’s 20th Annual Great Guys Dinner will be a night for reflecting on the previous year’s successes while looking towards future opportunities. The evening will recognize our HOPE Nation game changers, celebrate our Family Honorees and kick-off a new year of Unexpected Amazingness!
To learn more about becoming a sponsor. Please click on the button below to view our 2021 Great Guys Dinner sponsorship packet.
If you would like to attend our event virtually, please click on the button below to purchase your virtual ticket.
If you are unable to attend our event, but would like to make a donation, please click on the button below.
COVID Safety Plans
Bringing Hope Home continues to monitor CDC guidelines and local government rules for in-door gatherings. We will be instituting the following protocols during our event:
- We ask for you to please stay home if you are feeling sick
- Contactless Registration – no money or credit card exchange
- We will do temperature checks for all guests, BHH Staff & Volunteers upon arrival
- All guests will be required to sign a waiver stating they have no symptoms – pens will be sanitized between each use
- Masks must be worn when guests are not eating or drinking
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the event, please clean your hands often!
- Our event will take place in a tent outside with lots of airflow
The Downingtown Country Club has instituted the following procedures:
- All RJG team members are required to wear face masks and gloves and will wash hands OFTEN and ALWAYS after changing gloves.
- High touch surfaces (items handled frequently through the day) such as door knobs, faucets, tables, and serving equipment will be sanitized constantly throughout an event. To ensure these surfaces stay clean, a dedicated member of our team will be scheduled for each event specifically for this purpose.
- Multiple guest sanitation stations will be placed in the event space and guests will be encouraged to use them before consuming food and beverage.
- When arranging seating in dining areas, we will position all tables at least 6’ apart and will not seat more than 10 guests to a table.
- Other precautions include but are not limited to: water glasses and champagne glasses poured prior to guests entering the dining room, condiment protocol adjustment includes pre placement of portioned butter on bread plates and high surface contact items such as salt and pepper will be removed.
- There is no doubt that we are in unprecedented times. It will require hard work, dedication, and commitment to following the guidelines set forth here today.