« All Events
4th Annual West Chester STOMPS Cancer 5K & Family Walk
September 27, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Barnaby’s of West Chester
WHY DO YOU STOMP CANCER?
READ WHY OUR 2013 PARTICIPANTS STOMP CANCER!
Thanks for your interest in the STOMP! Online Registration has closed but
Day of Registration is available starting at 5PM on 9/27 at Barnaby’s!
Shirts Available While Supplies Last.
Join us on Friday, September 27, 2013 in West Chester for the 4th Annual West Chester STOMPS Cancer 5K/Walk. Year after year, this race creates an entire community support system for local families battling cancer, so they know that they are not alone during their tough time. At this race we are STOMPING cancer for them, and with them.
EVENT SCHEDULE & TIMES
Packet pickup will be at the Chester County Running Store (24 S. High St. West Chester, PA 19382)on Wednesday 9/25 & Thursday 9/26.
- 5PM: Day-Of Registration Opens at Barnaby’s of West Chester
- 6PM: Pre-STOMP Stretch at starting line (Corner of Church & Market St)
- 7:15PM: Post-STOMP Outdoor Tent Party: Join us for Top Runner awards, music, brand new BHH merchandise, raffles, drink specials, FREE FOOD and more!
STOMP CANCER WITH US BY
- Fundraising to truly STOMP cancer (see fundraising incentives below!)
(Please note: 5K is two loops, 2.5K is one loop)
We STOMP cancer to help pay bills for local families with cancer in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Truly help us STOMP cancer by creating a fundraising page. All funds raised through the STOMP stay locally! Watch where the funds go here. By fundraising, you are directly supporting local families battling cancer that truly need it. For that, we thank you.
- Individuals that raise $100.00 or more receive an exclusive BHH t-shirt!
- Individuals that raise $500.00 or more receive an exclusive BHH sweatshirt AND A t-shirt!
- Teams that fundraise $1,500 or more will be able to adopt an actual family. They will recieve the family story of the exact family they helped! This is a great way to help local families with cancer in our own community! (Note: Team Fundraising Minimum is $250.00 per team)
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS