About the Adopt-A-Family Program
The Adopt-A-Family (AAF) Program pairs Bringing Hope Home supporters with real Families that are struggling due to a cancer diagnosis and are in need over the holidays. It is a wonderful way to come together and remember the true meaning of the holidays: to give back and help others.
Ways to get involved
Through the AAF Program, there are three ways you can participate to deliver hope to Families in need.
- Help a Family pay their bills
- Collect gift cards for a Family
- Purchase gifts for a Family and deliver the gifts you buy to the family’s home. THIS OPTION IS FULL THANKS TO OUR AMAZING DONORS!
What a Bringing Hope Home Family Looks Like
At Bringing Hope Home all of our families are unique which is what makes them all very special to us! Many of our families are made up single parents and children, and some families are all adults. We also support families who are living alone, while others may have many generations living in the household under the same roof.
When signing-up for the Adopt-A-Family Program, please keep in mind that “family” means many different things. The only special request we can honor is the size of the family you can monetarily support. We can guarantee you’ll be paired with a special family, and they will be grateful for the assistance you generously provide!
Please download our 2017 Adopt-A-Family Flyer!
- Since the AAF Program began in 2011, over $740,000 has been raised to help pay household bills for local Families with cancer.
- Over 850 local Families have been assisted with gifts and gift cards over the past 5 holiday seasons.
- Over 500 companies, departments, groups and individuals have come together to support the AAF Program.
- Over $550,000 worth of gifts and gift cards have been provided to our Families
- Over 300 volunteers have helped to organize, wrap and deliver all of the items to each Family in time for the holiday.
Sign-up for the 2017 Adopt-A-Family Program
If you have signed-up to purchase gifts for a family, you can find FAQ’s, a timeline of important AAF dates, and other helpful information here.
Check out pictures from 2016 Adopt-A-Family Holiday Program here!