About the Adopt-A-Family Program
The Adopt-A-Family (AAF) Program pairs Bringing Hope Home supporters with real Families that are struggling due to a cancer diagnosis and are in need over the holidays. It is a wonderful way to come together and remember the true meaning of the holidays: to give back and help others.
Ways to get involved
Through the AAF Program, there are three ways you can participate to deliver hope to Families in need.
- Help a Family pay their bills
- Collect gift cards for a Family
- Purchase gifts for a Family
Please download our AAF flyer here!
- Since the AAF Program began in 2011, over $740,000 has been raised to help pay household bills for local Families with cancer.
- Over 850 local Families have been assisted with gifts and gift cards over the past 5 holiday seasons.
- Over 500 companies, departments, groups and individuals have come together to support the AAF Program.
- Over $550,000 worth of gifts and gift cards have been provided to our Families
- Over 300 volunteers have helped to organize, wrap and deliver all of the items to each Family in time for the holiday.
Sign-up for the 2017 Adopt-A-Family Program
We will launch the 2017 AAF Program in October. Please check back for more information and a sign-up link.
Check out pictures from 2016 Adopt-A-Family Holiday Program here!