About the Adopt-A-Family Program
The Adopt-A-Family (AAF) Program pairs Bringing Hope Home supporters with real families that are struggling due to a cancer diagnosis and are in need over the holidays. It is a wonderful way to come together and remember the true meaning of the holidays: to give back and help others.
Ways to get involved
Through the AAF Program, there are three ways you can participate to deliver hope to families in need.
- Since the AAF Program began in 2011, over $594,000 has been raised to help pay household bills for local families with cancer.
- Over 510 local families have been assisted with gifts and gift cards over the past 5 holiday seasons.
- Over 300 companies, departments, groups and individuals have come together to support the AAF Program.
- Over $363,000 worth of gifts and gift cards have been provided to our families
- Over 150 volunteers have helped to organize, wrap and deliver all of the items to each family in time for the holiday.
Adopt-A-Family Marketing Tools
You can use the below marketing tools to help you spread the amazingness and spread the word this holiday season!
- Adopt-A-Family Marketing Toolkit
- Adopt-A-Family Facebook Cover Photo
- Adopt-A-Family Sharable Square Social Media Image (for FB, Twitter, Instagram,etc.)
- Sharable Adopt-A-Family video link
- Adopt-A-Family Donation link to make a one-time monetary donation
- Adopt-A-Family Hashtags: #BHHAdoptaFamily #UnexpectedAmazingness #BringingHopeHome
Check out pictures from 2015 Adopt-A-Family Holiday Program here!