Are you ready to STOMP tonight?
Already REGISTERED? Stop by Bryn Mawr Running Store and pick-up for your t-shirts and packet between 5:00-6:00 PM
NEED TO REGISTER? Stop in Barnaby’s between 5:00-6:00 PM
PRE-STOMP PRESENTATION 6:15 PM at Church and Market Street
2K WALK Starts at 6:30 PM (following the runners)
AFTER-PARTY Come back to Barnaby’s for complimentary food, entertainment & drink specials
Join us on Friday, September 13, 2019 in West Chester, PA for the 10th Annual West Chester STOMPS Cancer 5K and Family Walk. This family-fun event brings the community together to STOMP cancer, all to raise funds for BHH to pay essential household bills for local Families with cancer.
You can STOMP with us in the following ways:
- Form a STOMP team in honor or memory of a loved one, with your company or school, etc.
- Sponsor the event
- Create a fundraising page to support the STOMP
- Donate to support the event
- Volunteer at the event
To learn more about being a sponsor, click on the link below.
- Exclusive STOMP race t-shirts will be provided to all participants registered by August 19. Additional shirts will be available on a first come, first serve basis while supplies last.
- Course map can be found here: 5K is two loops, walk is one loop
- You can print out your Why Do You STOMP Cancer sign here (take a picture with your completed sign and we will feature it on our social media!)
- Please note, this event is rain or shine! No refunds available.
FORM A STOMP TEAM!
Forming a STOMP Team is a great way to come together with your family, friends, co-workers etc to truly STOMP cancer!
- Raise $250 by 8/19 as a team: Team name listed on back of all STOMP t-shirts
- Raise $500—team name listed on shirt (by 8/19) and on banner
- Raise $1,500—team name listed on t-shirt (by 8/19), banner and pay bills for one local family with cancer
- Raise $3,000—name listed on t-shirt (by 8/19), banner and pay bills for TWO local families with cancer
Prizes will be awarded to the following:
- Top 3 Overall
- Top 3 male and female categories in each age group (Age groups are: 0-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+)
- Top 3 Individual Fundraisers
- Top 3 Fundraising Teams
- Team Spirit Award (in loving memory of STOMPER Jeni Stanley)
- Largest Team (in loving memory of STOMPER Katie Durant)
TIMING & RESULTS:
- Results will be posted live on www.runccrs.com following the race.
- The disposable MyLaps Bibtag system will be used to ensure quick, accurate results for all our finishers.
Any additional questions, please call us at (484) 580-8395. #WCSTOMPSCANCER #UnexpectedAmazingness
Thank you to our STOMPsors!
Ted and Sue McCullough