Join us on Saturday, June 30th as we STOMP cancer at the 4th Annual Sea Isle City STOMPS Cancer 5K & Family Walk, presented by LaCosta! This family-fun event will raise funds to provide Unexpected Amazingness to local families with cancer.
KIDS (14 & Under):
- $15 registration
- Kids 5 & under are FREE!
- $25 registration
- Friday 6/29 at LaCosta from 5-7PM
- Saturday 6/30 at LaCosta from 7:30AM-8:45AM
Prizes will be awarded to the top overall male & female STOMPERS, top 2 male & female STOMPERS in every age group, highest fundraising team & largest team! (Age groups are: 0-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+)
SEA ISLE CITY STOMPS CANCER 5K & WALK WEEKEND LINEUP
FRIDAY, JUNE 29th
- 5:00-7:00PM: Packet Pickup & Pre-STOMP Happy Hour at LaCosta
SATURDAY, JUNE 30th
- 7:30AM: Packet Pickup & Day-Of Registration: LaCosta
- 9:00AM: 5K Start Time (at JFK & the Promenade)
- 9:05AM: Walk Start Time
- 10:00AM: STOMP-Fest at LaCosta, Entertainment, Light Snacks & Drink Specials, STOMP Awards & Raffles
- 8:40 AM: JFK & the Promenade – Bridget Clawson, certified yoga instructor, will be warming up all STOMPERS with a Pre-STOMP stretch. Thank you Bridget for your continued support of Bringing Hope Home and STOMP TEAM 19064!
- The run will start at JFK Blvd. & the Promenade to 57th Street and then continue straight onto the beach for 1 mile. There will be a cone with volunteers at the turn and runners will then head back to JFK Blvd.
Come back to LaCosta after the race for awards, raffles, music and more! It’s a party you won’t want to miss!