Join us on Saturday, June 24 as we STOMP cancer at the 3rd Annual Sea Isle City STOMPS Cancer 5K & Family Walk, presented by LaCosta! This family-fun event will raise funds to provide Unexpected Amazingness to local families with cancer.
KIDS (14 & Under):
- $15 pre-registration, $20 on race-day
- Kids 5 & under are FREE!
- $25 pre- registration, $30 on race-day
- Friday 6/23 at LaCosta from 5-7PM
- Saturday 6/24 at LaCosta from 7:30AM-8:45AM
Prizes will be awarded to the top overall male & female STOMPERS, top 2 male & female STOMPERS in every age group, highest fundraising team & largest team! (Age groups are: 0-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+)
SEA ISLE CITY STOMPS CANCER 5K & WALK WEEKEND LINEUP
FRIDAY, JUNE 23rd
- 5:00-7:00PM: Packet Pickup & Pre-STOMP Happy Hour at LaCosta
SATURDAY, JUNE 24th
- 7:30AM: Packet Pickup & Day-Of Registration: LaCosta
- 9:00AM: 5K Start Time (at JFK & the Promenade)
- 9:05AM: Walk Start Time
- 10AM: STOMP-Fest at LaCosta, Complimentary Breakfast Buffet & Drink Specials, STOMP Awards & Raffles, Live Music by Moxie Band!
- At 8:40am at JFK & the Promenade, Bridget Clawson (Certified Yoga Instructor and fellow Stomper!) will be leading a 10 minute yoga session to stretch out before the big race!
- The run will start at JFK Blvd. & the Promenade to 57th Street and then continue straight onto the beach for 1 mile. There will be a cone with volunteers at the turn and runners will then head back to JFK Blvd.
Come back to LaCosta after the race for awards, raffles, live music and more! It’s a party you won’t want to miss!