Registration is now closed! Can’t wait to see all of our participating students at Hope U!
If you have any questions, please email CaitlinMahon@BringingHopeHome.org
Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business is hosting a leadership conference on Saturday, January 14th to support students involved in our Students Bringing Hope Program. The day will consist of leadership development and direct service to help local families with cancer.
Student learning outcomes:
- To recognize your leadership ability
- To understand and value empathy
- To learn to act with initiative to lead change
- 9:00am: Check-In
- 9:30am: Welcome and Kickstart with BHH
- 10:00am-Noon: Breakout sessions; Leadership development
- Noon-1:00pm: Lunch provided by ACME Markets
- 1:00pm-3:00pm: BHH service activity
Important! All students attending Hope University must register below AND complete the Drexel University permission form.
These forms can be emailed to Schools@BringingHopeHome.org in advance or can be handed in upon arrival at HOPE U on Jan. 14th.
Get the word out to your students!
Download the Hope U flyer HERE to hang around your school.
Download our student nomination letter HERE to invite your student leaders and inform their parents.