Join us on Friday, November 3, 2017!
The inspiration of the Ella Bella Fashion Show is based on the love of a mother for her daughter. The event was created by Michelle Goglia in loving memory of her mom Ella Mae who passed away of cancer. Ella Bella is a fun, high-energy event that gathers guests from all over the Greater Philadelphia Area for a night of celebration, shopping and great fashion—all to support Bringing Hope Home (BHH) and local families with cancer.
Since 2011, Ella Bella has raised over $235,000 to support Bringing Hope Home and local families with cancer. Join us in making the 6th Annual Ella Bella Fashion Show our best one yet!
- Early-Bird Tickets (through 10/6): $120
- Regular Tickets (through 11/1): $150
- Young Professionals Rate (for 30 & under – code required): 20% off
- Open Bar cocktail hour with shopping, auction, raffles
- Sit-down dinner
- Words from BHH and Ella Bella Founder(s) Paul Isenberg & Michelle Goglia
- High-energy fashion show, presented by Nordstrom King of Prussia (featuring BHH families and supporters as models)
- Post Fashion-Show desserts, coffee & drinks….and more!
- Join us in making the 6th Annual Ella Bella the best one yet by sponsoring the event!
- Sponsorship Details on the event can be found here
- Vendors: $250 per vendor (Limit to 5 total this year, first come first served!)- includes one 8 foot table to sell your product during cocktail hour and again after the show, one ticket to the event to sit at dinner.
- Attire for the event: “Friday Night Out” / Holiday Party Attire
- Rooms are available at the Crowne Plaza at a discounted rate. You can purchase a room here! You can also call the hotel directly at 610-265-7500 and reference Bringing Hope Home to make your reservations.
- If you are interested in donating an auction item, click here!
- Parking is available at the Crowne Plaza (both in front of and behind hotel)
- There are no physical tickets for the event, simply check-in at registration
No tickets available at the door, must be purchased by Wednesday, November 1st.
Models can create their own fundraising pages below and raise money for local families with cancer… making that strut down the runway even more meaningful!