Join us on Friday, November 3, 2017!
The inspiration of the Ella Bella Fashion Show is based on the love of a mother for her daughter. The event was created by Michelle Goglia in loving memory of her mom Ella Mae who passed away of cancer. Ella Bella is a fun, high-energy event that gathers guests from all over the Greater Philadelphia Area for a night of celebration, shopping and great fashion—all to support Bringing Hope Home (BHH) and local families with cancer.
Since 2011, Ella Bella has raised over $235,000 to support Bringing Hope Home and local families with cancer. Join us in making the 6th Annual Ella Bella Fashion Show our best one yet!
- Early-Bird Tickets (through 10/6): $120
- Regular Tickets (through 11/1): $150
- Young Professionals Rate (for 30 & under – code required): $100
- Open Bar cocktail hour with shopping, auction, raffles
- Sit-down dinner
- Words from BHH and Ella Bella Founder(s) Paul Isenberg & Michelle Goglia
- High-energy fashion show, presented by Nordstrom King of Prussia (featuring BHH families and supporters as models)
- Post Fashion-Show desserts, coffee & drinks….and more!
- Join us in making the 5th Annual Ella Bella the best one yet by sponsoring the event!
- Sponsorship Details on the event can be found here
- Vendors: $250 per vendor (Limit to 5 total this year, first come first served!)- includes one 8 foot table to sell your product during cocktail hour and again after the show, one ticket to the event to sit at dinner.
- Attire for the event: “Friday Night Out” / Holiday Party Attire
- If you are interested in donating an auction item, click here!
- Parking is available at the Crowne Plaza (both in front of and behind hotel)
- There are no physical tickets for the event, simply check-in at registration
No tickets available at the door, must be purchased by Tuesday, October 31st.