Join us on Friday, November 8, 2019!
The inspiration of the Ella Bella Fashion Show is based on the love of a daughter for her mother. The event was created by Michelle Goglia in loving memory of her mom, Ella Mae, who passed away of cancer. Ella Bella is a fun, high-energy event that gathers guests from all over the Greater Philadelphia area. The night includes shopping, one hour open bar, silent auction, raffles and sit down dinner with a fabulous fashion show featuring Bringing Hope Home families and supporters as models. We are very excited to have the collaboration of Louella Women’s Boutique, Phineas Gage and the stylists at Nordstrom again this year for the looks on the runway!
We have a new location!
Master of Ceremonies
Bob Kelly, Fox 29
- Open Bar cocktail hour with shopping, auction, raffles and more!
- Sit-down dinner
- Words from BHH Founder, Paul Isenberg, and Ella Bella Founder, Michelle Goglia
- High-energy fashion show featuring BHH Families and supporters as the models
- Post Fashion-Show after-party!
- Attire for the event: “Friday Night Out” / Holiday Party Attire
- Parking is available at the Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center
- Room Reservations available at the new Holiday Inn attached to the Drexelbrook. Room rates are $149 and include breakfast! Use this link to book accommodations and keep the party going here!
- There are no physical tickets for the event, simply check-in at registration.
No tickets available at the door, must be purchased by Friday, October 25th.
Model Information — Coming Soon!