Join us on Friday, November 2, 2018!
The inspiration of the Ella Bella Fashion Show is based on the love of a daughter for her mother. The event was created by Michelle Goglia in loving memory of her mom Ella Mae who passed away of cancer. Ella Bella is a fun, high-energy event that gathers guests from all over the Greater Philadelphia Area for a night of shopping, cocktails, silent auction, sit-down dinner and a great fashion show featuring Bringing Hope Home Families and Supporters as the models! Since 2011, Ella Bella has raised over $300,000 and helped over 300 families with their bills! Join us in making the 7th Annual Ella Bella Fashion Show our best one yet! HISTORY
Since 2011, Ella Bella has raised over $300,000 and helped over 300 families with their bills!
Join us in making the 7th Annual Ella Bella Fashion Show our best one yet!
- Open Bar cocktail hour with shopping, auction, raffles
- Sit-down dinner
- Words from BHH and Ella Bella Founder(s) Paul Isenberg & Michelle Goglia
- High-energy fashion show featuring BHH families and supporters as the models!
- Post Fashion-Show desserts, coffee & drinks….and more!
- Attire for the event: “Friday Night Out” / Holiday Party Attire
- Rooms Reservations- INFORMATION COMING SOON!
- Parking is available at the Crowne Plaza (both in front of and behind hotel)
- There are no physical tickets for the event, simply check-in at registration
No tickets available at the door, must be purchased by Monday, October 29th.